Italian Made Mathusalem Sommelier's Champagne Saber with Rosewood Handle. The champagne saber sword is a fascinating object that evokes the splendor of the Napoleonic Age highlighting its transformation from a lethal instrument, which was used to subject peoples, into a convivial accessory, meant to unite people around a table and enjoy good wine.
- Blade Style: Sabre
- Blade Length: 13.1875"
- Sabre Width: Approx. 1.625″
- Blade Steel: W.Nr. 1.4034 stainless steel
- Handle:Exotic Rosewood, hidden tang
- >Knife Guard: AISI 304 stainless steel, satin finish with mirror polished profile>
- Fasteners: Custom designed AISI 303/304 stainless steel screws.
- Handle Length: 5.333"
- Total Length: 18.5″
- Total Sword Weight: 1.5lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 7 lb. 0 oz.
- Origin: Maniago, Italy
- Stand: Presentation Case with built-in stand