Limited Edition Italian Made Mathusalem Sommelier's Champagne Saber with Ebony Wood Handle. The champagne saber sword is a fascinating object that evokes the splendor of the Napoleonic Age highlighting its transformation from a lethal instrument, which was used to subject peoples, into a convivial accessory, meant to unite people around a table and enjoy good wine.
Limited Edition of 200 Pieces.
- Blade Style: Sabre
- Blade Length: 13.1875"
- Sabre Width: Approx. 1.5″
- Blade Steel: High carbon, high contrast damascus steel, unsharpened.
- Handle:Natural Ebony wood, hidden tang
- Knife Guard: High carbon, high contrast damascus steel, satin finish.
- Fasteners: Custom designed AISI 303/304 stainless steel screws.
- Handle Length: 5.333"
- Total Length: 18.5″
- Total Sword Weight: 1.5lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6 lb. 0 oz.
- Origin: Maniago, Italy
- Stand: Solid Oak Presentation Case with built-in stand