The Due Cigni 1896 Champagne Saber is a traditional cavalry style saber. Mid-length and easy to maneuver the Sciabola del Sommelier was made for sabrage. You'll be proud to own one and just as proud to give one as a gift.
In the Italian City of Cutlery, Maniago, DUE CIGNI (Two Swans) has been producing with passion knives of high quality for over a century.
- Blade Style: Sabre
- Blade Length: 16"
- Sabre Width: Approx. 3″
- Blade Steel: T5MOV Stainless Steel, Black Idroglider Blade Coating
- Handle:Satin Nickel Cavalry Style
- Handle Length: 5.25"
- Total Length: 21.25″
- Total Sword Weight: 1.5lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 6 lb. 0 oz.
- Origin: Maniago, Italy
- Stand: Wood shaped to champagne bottle